AWS Managed Services
Amazon Web Services is a collection of remote computing services that together make up a cloud computing platform, provided by Amazon.com. AWS provides IT infrastructure services including Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Block Store(EBS), Simple Storage Service(S3), Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), Relational Database Service (RDS), SimpleDB, Auto Scaling, Route53, CloudFront, CloudWatch, ElastiCache and Elastic MapReduce(EMR).
Benefits of Deploying App in AWS
- Flexible: The most important feature in AWS is its flexibility. AWS enables organizations to use familiar architectures, operating systems, databases and programming languages. This flexibility helps organizations mix and match architectures in order to serve their diverse business needs.
- Cost-effective: Consume only the amount of compute, storage and other IT resources needed. With Amazon Web Services, organizations pay only for what they use. No up-front capital investment.
- Scalable: Organizations can quickly add and subtract resources to applications in order to meet customer demand and manage costs.
- Secure: AWS builds services in order to provide end-to-end security and end-to-end privacy with security best practices, provides the appropriate security features in those services, and documents how to use those features.
- Technology: AWS combines cloud servers, storage, networking, monitoring and hosted web services to provide the most comprehensive compute cloud available for organisations of all sizes.
Why Choose Andolasoft ?
Technical expertise on EC2, EBS, RDS, S3, Nagios, Cacti(with Complete RRDTool based Graphic solution), OCS/GLPI, Cloudfront, CloudWatch and Elastic MapReduce.
What We Do
- New EC2 instance creation with selected OS & security key
- Amazon RDS creation with configuration
- Associating of Elastic IP to instance
- Instance reservation to minimize the monthly bill
- Auto scaling implementation with load balancer
- Creation of security group with ports allowed
- Creation & configuration of SSH key
- Amazon SimpleDB creation and configuration setup
- Amazon S3 bucket setup & configuration
- Amazon Cloudfront service setup & configuration
- Amazon Route53 service setup & configuration
- Amazon SNS service setup & configuration
- Amazon SES service setup & configuration
- Amazon Cloudwatch service setup & configuration to monitor operational and performance metrics
- Apache installation & configuration setup
- Nginx server installation and configuration setup
- Puma server installation and configuration setup
- Passenger installation with configuration setup
- Cacti installation and configuration
- Configuring Puma & Nginix to run the application
- ElasticSearch & Apache Solr installation with configuration
- Nagios installation and configuration to monitor application performances
Contact us for AWS Managed Services & Support
- RVM installation & configuration setup
- Ruby installation through RVM
- PHP/CakePHP installation & environment setup
- PostgreSQL installation with configuration setup
- MySQL installation with configuration setup
- Redis installation and configuration setup